Oneplus Nord N100 Review

Oneplus Nord N100 Review. Took it back to the store with my receipt and they couldn't do a thing to help me because i didn't purchase insurance. Android authority purchased the oneplus nord n100 for the purposes of this review.

Remember This Moment Oneplus Nord N100 Leak Reads Like A Onepl
Remember This Moment Oneplus Nord N100 Leak Reads Like A Onepl from cdn.pocket-lint.com
The oneplus nord n100 is here! 4gb ram and snapdragon 460 are getting power from the processor. I spent seven days with the oneplus nord n100 as my main phone.

Take pictures with a 13mp triple camera.

It have a ips lcd screen of 6.52″ size. The inexpensive phone from oneplus is equipped with a 90 hz display for little money. I spent seven days with the oneplus nord n100 as my main phone. It was running oxygen os 10.5, based on android 10.


Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url